Monday, April 9, 2012

Scrapbooking Online


Photographs. Stories. About my mom. About me. About Frank. About stuff I've experienced. About God. About my friends. There are so many stories that I want to tell. So many photographs that touch my heart. I have boxes of photographs from my mom, and I wish I knew what she was thinking and feeling when they were taken. I wish I knew what she remembered about them.

I don't like fru-fru things, lots of embellishments or layers or fancy paper. I like simple things. Pictures. And simple text. One or two fonts. White or black backgrounds. I don't want to spend hours figuring out what paper to use or how to position the photographs on the page. I want to plunk it down and tell the story. It doesn't need to be perfect. It just needs to be told.

So I'm going to scrapbook online. Choose a photograph and tell the story. Maybe somebody will want to read my posts. Maybe not. Some of my favorite blogs are those where people share the details of their lives. So this blog will share the details of my life.

This is a picture of my mom as a little girl. I love it. I love her.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice first blog! Maybe I am your very first fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memories are magical treasures of our hearts. This is such a wonderful way to share them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet faced child, the pose reminds me of a pic we had of my older sister, Clair. I think this is a wonderful idea Suzanne. You don't have paper, glue, little decorations strung out all over the place. When you are done for the day just turn off the computer, stuff dosen't ger all wrinkled and messed up.

    ReplyDelete